Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Bumps get bloggin'

So, since a lot of my friends have family blogs and it's a great why to keep up on each other, I thought I would start one for the Bump family. So here's where we are.


I (Aaron) am the Director of Worship Arts at Harvest Baptist Church in Wapakoneta, OH. I never thought I would live in Ohio, but here we are. We've been here for 7 months now and we love it. I previously worked at Lake Ann Camp, the best camp in the world. We hated to leave, but God made it clear it was what He wanted.





So here is our family:



TerriLynn and I have been married for almost 7 years and it's crazy to think of all we've been through in that time.

Ainsley Grace will be 5 in August and will have another year of preschool even though she is ready for Kindergarten she misses the age cut-off by 3 weeks.

Austin Taylor is 2 years old and is adventurous like me. He's already had a broken arm jumping off of things and multiple "bonked" heads.

Here's my favorite collage of them:















So anyway, that gets us started.
I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok so your family is adorable
you havn't chabged that much you still look the same. Still have that goofy grin and I dare say you son has it too. Always looking for trouble or as I remember it trouble alwasy found you lol
Any way it was great to catch up and hey if you are ever down this way drop by. We live right off of 385 and 85 on Woodruff Rd in Greenville and we will have to drop by on our way up to MI.
God bless my friend
Ruthie