Saturday, August 2, 2008

Praying for a King and Queen

The other day while I was working I was listening to one of my favorite preachers online. Major W. Ian Thomas' teachings have changed much of my Christian life and opened my eyes to see the truth of Christ in you.
So I was listening to his sermon "Let God be in you." I highly recommend you take 45 minutes click http://downloads1.revivalgodsway.com/0/SID0280.mp3 and listen or go to http://www.praize.com/sermons/IanThomas/ .

Anyway, he is talking about how God saw Mary as a young girl who would be willing to allow Him to be God and he saw David as a little shepherd boy who allowed God to use him to overcome a lion a bear and a gaint and God said "I've got a king!"

I sat in my office and wept for my little girl and little boy praying that they learn to let God be God in them. Praying that I could show them that "we can't, He never said we could. But He can, and always said He would." That I could be the example to them and teach them that God is the "I AM" for every situation and that if we would just "bow ourselves out and bow Him in" to every situation, "Faithful is He who [called us] and HE will also do it." I want my children to be a King and Queen that will allow God to use thier Humanity to reveal His diety.

So much I wish I could say and convey, it's simply a heart cry that only the Spirit knows.
Listen to the message and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Peace Out.

No comments: